The goal of the Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is to assist everyone whose life has been affected by a lymphoma diagnosis. We are dedicated to raising public awareness of the disease and providing education and support to people with anaplastic large cell lymphoma, their loved ones and caregivers.
LRF assists people with anaplastic large cell lymphoma by providing comprehensive, disease-specific programs and services including:
- Clinical Trials Information Service
- Disease-Specific Publications and Websites
- In-person Workshops and Educational Forums
- Lymphoma Helpline
- Lymphoma Support Network
- Online Resources, Teleconferences and Webcasts/Podcasts
- Patient Aid Grants
- Professional Education
- Public Policy and Advocacy Program
- Volunteer Chapter Network
In addition to FocusOnALCL.org and the LRF website (lymphoma.org), the Foundation maintains several websites dedicated to educating patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals about Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (FocusOnCLL.org); Follicular Lymphoma (FocusOnFL.org); Hodgkin Lymphoma (FocusOnHL.org); Mantle Cell Lymphoma (FocusOnMCL.org); and Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (FocusOnPTCL.org).